Bereshit bara Elohim et hashamaym we-et haaretz. ברא ברא
Please note: This page is totally under construction! The bottom portions are especially to be ignored (including the rough headings).
Creation Bibliography: Scientific Evidence
If you have not yet, please see the Creation Bibliography (Introduction) page for introductory information about this select bibliography. 
The Geologic / Rock Record
Featured But What About the Geological / Fossil Record?
If you only read a single article on the geologic record, make it this one. It presents powerful evidence for the total failure of uniformitarian geology, while a catastrophic world-wide flood fits the evidence extremely well.
- Book The Global Flood: Unlocking Earth’s Geologic History, 2nd ed., John Morris (ICR, 2014)
This is an excellent one-stop resource for understanding the Genesis flood, and how the rock-record is explained by this singular catastrophic event. Beautiful full-page color pictures make this easy to read, and it is packed with hard-hitting information. The Global Flood can be viewed as a vastly updated, but more of a layman’s version of, the the author’s own father’s groundbreaking but now greatly outdated book: The Genesis Flood.
- Geologic Evidences for the Genesis Flood: 6 Part Series – Andrew Snelling, AIG:
Very short and lay-level, six powerful evidences that support the Genesis Flood from the geologic record.
- The Worldwide Flood – Geologic Evidences with Dr. Andrew Snelling – Origins:
Snelling presents powerful geologic evidences for a world-wide flood. Many of the items covered in the short introductory articles above (Geologic Evidences for the Genesis Flood) are talked about here in more depth.
- Grappling with Megasequences, Tim Clarey of ICR, Acts & Facts. 44 (4), 2015.
This is just a short preview of some of the amazing work that geologist Tim Clarey of ICR is doing in the ongoing Column Project, where for North America alone some 500 drilling-core and outcrop samples from across North America have been mapped and combined in order to understand from comprehensive data how the flood progressed. The same work has been and is being done for other continents. This is such exciting work. I felt in my heart long-ago that a comprehensive mapping of the geologic data could fundamentally alter how we understand the flood, geologically speaking (and act as further testimony to the reality of the flood over uniformitarian geology).
- Technical Earth’s Surface Shaped by Genesis Flood Runoff by Michael J. Oard.
This three volume online book, split up into PDFs per chapter, is filled with color photographs, and is an amazing work of research and dedication to make available for free online. More people need to know about this. Oard shows powerful evidence for the retreating stages of the flood, when the flood waters scoured the earth as they ran back into the ocean basins. Below are three consecutive chapters (out of some 87) listed under the category “Catastrophic Erosion of the Continents”:
What about Sandstones: Millions of years of dry deserts?
Powerful evidence shows that sandstone rock layers were formed catastrophically, and that they are in fact underwater sand-waves, not desert dunes.
- Technical Technical “Intraformational Parabolic Recumbent Folds in the Coconino Sandstone (Permian) and Two Other Formations in Sedona, Arizona (USA)” (PDF) Whitmore, Forsythe, Garner (2015).
While this is a very technical article, there are beautiful pictures to observe for yourself, and the evidence strongly suggests that: “These types of structures can only be formed by strong water currents in a subaqueous setting. We base our conclusions on the following lines of evidence: 1) These kinds of structures have only been reported from subaqueous depositional settings (both fluvial and marine). 2) These kinds of structures have been formed in laboratory settings, but only subaqueously. 3) …”
- Another key paper behind this article is Technical “The Petrology of the Coconino Sandstone (Permian), Arizona, USA,” (PDF) by Whitmore, Strom, Cheung, Garner (2014)
What about Limestones: Millions of years of placid seas?
Extremely powerful evidence that limestones, such as the Red Wall Limestone in the Grand Canyon, were not formed by slow accumulation at the bottom of shallow seas, but rather quickly and catastrophically. Austin has discovered what may be the biggest kill event known from the fossil “record” to date. This presents hard-to-deny evidence that these layers represent monuments to a catastrophic flood event. This takes off the board one of the best supposed evidences for slow geologic eons.
- “Mud Flow Madness with Dr. Steve Austin” – Dr. Austin shares his ground-breaking discovery and research on the nautiloid mass-kill and burial event. He makes it easy to visualize how violent the flood waters were, and how they could have laid down the layers like they did.
- Technical “Nautiloid Mass Kill and Burial Event, Redwall Limestone (Lower Mississippian), Grand Canyon Region, Arizona and Nevada,” Steve Austin (ICC, 2013).
This paper unfortunately is not online at the moment, but it presents the research (very technical in nature) referred to in the video above.
The hyperconcentrated flow hydroplaned westward, probably out of southwestern Colorado, toward southern Nevada at velocity approximately 5 m/s across the carbonate platform in northern Arizona. A large population of living nautiloids was swept up, smothered within, and buried by the flow… – (Austin, ICC 2013, p. 80)
Catastrophic Plate Tectonics and the Flood
Some of this model was already covered in articles above, such as in But What About the Geological / Fossil Record? featured article. A nice presentation is given here by Paul Garner on the catastrophic plate tectonics model.
- “Embracing Catastrophic Plate Tectonics,” Tim Clarey, Acts & Facts. 45 (5), 2015.
- Technical “Catastrophic Plate Tectonics: A Global Flood Model of Earth History,” Baumgardner, Austin, Humphreys, Snelling, Vardiman, Wise. (1994)
This the foundational paper in which the Catastrophic Plate Tectonics model was presented.
- Two very technical papers presenting the CPT computer modeling results are as follows:
- Technical “Computer Modeling of the Large-Scale Tectonics Associated with the Genesis Flood,” Baumgardner, ICC 1994
- Technical “Catastrophic Plate Tectonics: The Physics Behind the Genesis Flood,” Baumgardner, ICC 2003 (ICR page)
- Technical 101 Questions and Answers Concerning Catastrophic Plate Tectonics. John Baumgardner
Geology explained by Unfathomable Catastrophic Events
The following articles are very technical, but they demonstrate that the geologic record is actually testament to an utterly upturned earth during a global catastrophe.
- Technical “Superfaults and Pseudotachylytes: Evidence of Catastrophic Earth Movements,” Clarey, Austin, Cheung, Strom, ICC 2013 (ICR page). Very technical, but powerful evidence for catastrophic earth movements.
- Technical “South Fork and Heart Mountain Faults: Examples of Catastrophic, Gravity-Drive ‘Overthrusts’,” Northwest Wyoming, USA,” Tim Clarey, ICC 2013 (ICR page).
- “Tight Fold and Clastic Dikes as Evidence for Rapid Deposition and Deformation of Two Very Thick Stratigraphic Sequences,” (ICR page) Austin, Morris, ICC 1986
Age of the Earth
- Featured 14 Evidences for a Young World, (PDF) Russ Humprheys
This is a classic, very short article that quickly links to 14 strong evidences for a young world. From Not enough mud on the sea-floor, and Not enough salt in the seas, to Fast decay of earth’s magentic field, and Galaxies winding up too quickly (their fine-structure should long ago have been wiped out).
- “101 evidences for a young age of the earth and the universe,” Don Batten, CMI.
Batten takes this to 101 evidences for a young world. Just one example: “Erosion at Niagara Falls and other such places is consistent with just a few thousand years since the biblical Flood.”
- Book The Young Earth: The Real History of the Earth – Past, Present, and Future (Rev), John Morris, ICR, 2007
This is an excellent book, with full color diagrams on every page, dedicated to age of the earth questions.
Earth’s Rapidly Decaying Magnetic Field Says the Earth is Young
- Featured “Earth’s Rapidly Decaying Magnetic Field Says the Earth is Young,” Nicholas Petersen
- Technical “The Creation of Cosmic Magnetic Fields,” (PDF) Russ Humphreys
Radiometric Dating & the RATE Project
As you see above, radiometric dating is not the only way to “date” the earth. Even so, Uranium-lead, carbon 14, potassium-argon, and other such radiometric dating schemes do produce results that present a significant objection to the claims of a young earth. The RATE project, sponsored by ICR and CRS, was a major research initiative to find answers to this problem. The results strongly confirmed that there must have been periods of accelerated radioactive decay (probably during creation week and the Flood) which produced the ratios we see today, from Polonium halos (radioactive halos in rocks) to fission tracks. Only periods of extremely high radioactive decay could produce such results.
ICR has generously made these full research results available online for free! See the RATE 2 page (representing the RATE 2 book), and the earlier RATE I page (representing the earlier RATE I book). We will be giving some of the individual chapters from these below. Major thanks goes out to the researchers who through their skill and expertise, and above all, through their dedication and incessant sacrifice, brought this evidence out to the world, for any who have ears to hear.
Helium evidence for a young world & Humphreys’ Responses to all objections to date. (similar material in JoC 24.1 – 2010)
Adequately answering the objection presented by Uranium-lead ratios within zircons could be called the holy-grail for young-earth researchers, as far as radiometric dating is concerned. I’m glad to report, we believe we have found the answer: Helium daughter-products still remain within these zircons, at levels that would date these zircons to only 5 to 6,000 years old. It seems there were periods of accelerated radioactive decay during the creation week which caused the Uranium atoms to decay as much as they did, but the helium by-products still remaining within these zircons dates them precisely to the age expected for biblical creation.
- Helium objection by Old-Earth scientist Gary H. Loechelt is answered by Humphreys (JoC 24(3) – 2010) (see second part of page).
- Technical “Young Helium Diffusion Age of Zircons Supports Accelerated Nuclear Decay,” Russ Humphreys. RATE II, ch. 2 (ICR page).  Though technical, Russ is one of the clearest communicators you will find.
- Technical “Carbon 14 Evidence for a Recent Global Flood and a Young Earth,” John Baumgardner (ICR page).
“A remarkable discovery made over the past twenty-five years is that organic samples from every level in the Phanerozoic portion of the geological record, when tested by highly sensitive accelerator mass spectrometer (AMS) methods, display significant and reproducible amounts of 14C. Because the lifetime of 14C is so brief, these AMS measurements pose an obvious challenge to the standard geological timescale…”
- Technical “Fission Tracks in Zircons: Evidence for Abundant Nuclear Decay,” Snelling (ICR page)
- Technical “Radiohalos in Granites: Evidence for Accelerated Nuclear Decay,” Snelling (ICR page)
The Fossil Record
What about the fossil record? Doesn’t it represent evidence for past evolutionary eons contrary to the biblical testimony of earth history? We hear talk of “the age of reptiles” for instance, descriptions that are complete with dioramas of the “past life” of these creatures and of their unfamiliar environments. How do we square with all of these claims? To be fair, the fossil record does pose some big challenges to the biblical creationist view. One of the greatest of these is explaining the apparent order of the fossil record. Why don’t we find humans, for instance, in early rock layers, not to mention other modern creatures? Another problem is that since dinosaurs are buried sometimes almost a mile above already-laid strata, how could they have survived while those initial layers were set down catastrophically? We may not have perfect answers to all of these questions yet, but you may be surprised to hear the claim that the fossil record, far from being the bane of creationism, is in the end one of the greatest allies to the biblical (young earth) model.
Perhaps the biggest issue of all that needs cleared up is this: That the actual fossil evidence is not being fairly reported on. So that much of what is commonly known about the fossil record is inaccurate. That’s not to say it’s all just a lie, but when’s the last time you heard that T-Rexes are buried along with shark teeth? Or that most dinosaur remains are buried amidst marine (ocean!) fossils (which are often even the predominant fossil)? Such evidence is consistently being shuffled under the rug and simply left unrepresented to the public. What is more, you may be shocked to hear how many “modern” creatures were fossilized alongside dinosaurs, evidence which again is usually greatly under-reported, and usually not put on display in typical museum and media depictions.
- Book Featured EVOLUTION: The Grand Experiment, Vol. 1 by Dr. Carl Werner
This book series represents a comprehensive re-assessment of the fossil record, which took the researcher, Dr. Carl Werner, across the world to hundreds of museums and dig sites, while interviewing hundreds of paleontologists, museum curators, and etc. This work should completely alter your understanding of the fossil record.
- One of the major issues this first book covers is how animals consistently appear in the fossil record fully formed (speaking of so-called “missing-links”). One great example of this is bats, as this video preview shows:
- Book Featured LIVING FOSSILS: Evolution:The Grand Experiment, Vol. 2, by Dr. Carl Werner.
What if modern animals and plants actually did exist alongside dinosaurs? Are academic and popular portrayals accurately representing the evidence? Consider the following evidence from this book:
- “During the reading phase of my research from 1979 to 1997, I developed the impression that ancient fish were, in general, different from the fish living today. But when I actually visited the dinosaur dig sites, I found many modern-appearing fish with strange names assigned to them.” (p. 100) This is a recurring theme: items that are clearly the same exact kind of animal or species, is given significantly different names for their fossilized counterparts, making it harder to recognize the truth.
- “Most of the experts we interviewed supported the idea that many dinosaur-era fish appeared relatively unchanged but insisted they were different species.” (p. 102) Dinosaur “era” fish include “herring, gar, flounder, sturgeon, paddlefish, dogfish, salmon, and many, many others.” (p. 116)
- “All three families of crocodilians living today, crocodiles, alligators, and gavials, have been found in dinosaur rock layers and appear basically unchanged.” (p. 142)
- “Both sub-orders of turtles living today, the side-neck turtles … and the hidden-neck turtles … were also alive during the time of the dinosaurs. All four orders of reptiles living today: Crocodilia, Sphenodontia…, Squamata (snakes and lizards), Testudines (turtles) have been in dinosaur rock layers and they look nearly the same. Amazing!” (p. 160)
- “Museum artists frequently leave out modern types of birds when they paint images of dinosaur life… Based on fossil evidence, parrots, flamingos, cormorants, sandpipers, owls, penguins, avocets, and tube-nose albatross-like birds lived at the same time as dinosaurs. Based on molecular divergence data, most, or all, of the major modern bird groups were present during the time of the dinosaurs. For me, birds were a completely unexpected fulfillment of my hypothesis prediction and raised serious doubts about the theory of evolution.” (p. 168)
- “It turns out that mammals are not all that rare in dinosaur rock layers… In just one sections of a Jurassic rock formation, 43 different species of mammals were found. Nearly 300 genus groups of mammals have now been found in dinosaur rock layers… Dinosaur-age mammals have been found in Europe, Canada, China, Australia, and the United States.” (p. 172)
- “According to Dr. Zhe-Xi Luo at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, nearly 100 complete skeletons of mammals have been found in dinosaur rock layers. This was surprising because I had only seen three of these skeletons in all of the museums we visited. It would be most helpful for my experiment if museums displayed these nearly 100 complete skeletons along with their closest modern relatives for comparison. Ah, life is never so easy when you are involved in a Grand Experiment.” (p. 173)
- “The animals presented in this chapter represent all three groups of mammals living today, namely the marsupials, the placentals, and the egg-laying montremes. I have presented the fossils of two modern-appearing mammals, a ringtail opossum-like animal and a hedgehog-like mammal. Besides there there were others such as “Jurassic ‘Beaver‘ from China,” a dinosaur-eating Tasmanian Devil-like Repenomamus, a duck-billed paltypus-like mammalan echidna-like mammal, a shrew-like mammal…” (p. 182).
- “If you asked most people whether modern plants were alive during the time of the dinosaurs, they would say no. This is what I believed for decades.” (p. 184) But trees and plants of all major types actually existed alongside dinosaurs! You need to read Dr. Werner’s personal account of some of this, especially on p. 210, concerning Carl Sagan and many text-book claims that “The dinosaurs perished around the time of the first flower.” (Sagan). But here are briefly some of the many plants and trees Werner discovered, often only in side-drawers, while most other museums didn’t even show any such material at all. Of cone-bearing plants: Redwoods, Sequoias (cones and all), Pine-cones and needles, Bald Cypress trees, Pine trees, Cycads, etc. Of Spore-Forming plants: Ferns, Tree ferns (all of these in dinosaur layers, with fossil remains), Horsetail, Club moss, peat moss, and ultimately “all three types of spore-producing plants (p. 208). Of flowering plants (angiosperms), supposed to be the most sophisticated of all plants: Rhododendrons, Poppies, Lily Pads, Lotus, Sweetgum tree, Sassafras, Poplar trees, Black Walnut trees, Ash Leaf / trees, Soapberry, Bay Leaf, Oak trees and Dogwood, Magnolia and Chestnut trees, Everglades Palm, Sycamore trees, and etc.
- Excerpts from the two Evolution: The Grand Experiment DVDs appear in the following informative interviews with Dr. Werner.
Part 1, Origins interview:
- Part 2, Origins interview:
- Book The Fossil Record: Unearthing Nature’s History of Life, John Morris, Frank Sherwin (ICR, 2010)
This beautiful, full-page colored book, is one of the best resources dedicated simply to the problems posed by the fossil record. One graphic I greatly appreciate here is on page 41, where a pie-graph shows the true nature of the fossil “record,” which is that it is utterly dominated by sea-life! 95% is mostly shellfish (marine invertebrates & etc.), while less than 5% of the remaining fossil “record” is plant life, including trees and Algae. Less than 1% of the remaining fossils are vertebrates of all kinds.
- Dinosaurs in Marine Sediments: A Worldwide Phenomenon, Tim Clarey of ICR, Acts & Facts 44 (6), 2015.
Why are T-Rexes buried alongside … sharks (and other marine fish)?! The answer is: The waters from the oceans were catastrophically breaking forth across the continents, burying land-animals in the process … including even the mighty T-Rex. See also: “Dinosaur Fossils Found in Marine Rocks…Again,” May 2017.
- Dinosaur Train … Wreck! How Real Dinosaur Finds Testify of a Watery Mega-Catastrophe.
What are you going to believe more: Documentaries and child-cartoons that paint a totally unsubstantiated picture of the “world of the dinosaurs,” or the actual place we learn real facts about dinosaurs: dinosaur mass burial sites? These testify of massive watery catastrophe. And once again, they show dinosaurs were buried alongside sea-life.
- Dinosaur Fossils in Late-Flood Rocks. Tim Clarey, 2015 – Acts & Facts. 44 (2).
Powerful evidence is given here that explains how the dinosaurs could have survived the first stages of the flood, only to be buried in the later stages of the flood (thus in later flood rock layers)
- “The meaning of porous dinosaur eggs laid on flat bedding planes,” Michael Oard, JOC 27(1):3–4 (April 2013)
Dinosaur nests may seem to present a problem, how could these have been laid in the flood, when the dinos were buried in higher flood layers? The answer is actually very compelling that these were all dinosaurs on the run, in stampedes, running on already freshly laid sediment layers. The eggs were from pregnant momma dinos that had to lay their eggs in duress, and evidence shows they were quickly covered with flood sediments. How else could eggs get preserved anyways? They must have been almost instantly covered and chemically transformed. This is an example of a problem that turns into a great testament to the Genesis flood.
- Technical “Dinosaur Nests Reinterpreted,” Walter R. Barnhart, CRSQ Vol 41 No 2 September 2004
Cosmology and Distant Starlight
- [Section not started yet… coming soon…]
- “Ether and the Theory of Relativity,” Einstein, 1920.
- Featured “Can random molecular interactions create life?” Baumgardner, Petersen
- “Origin of life: An explanation of what is needed for abiogenesis (or biopoiesis),” Don Batten.
This is an excellent assessment of what is needed to build the simplest possible cell.
- “DNA’s Hidden Codes,” Georgia Purdom, 2016
Biology, Evolution, and Creative Design
Genetic Similarity – Evidence for Evolution?
Human Chimp Genetic Similarity
- Technical “The Chasm Between the Human and Chimpanzee Genomes: A Review of the Evolutionary Literature,” Bergman, Tomkins, ICC 2013 (ICR page)
- Technical “New Research Evaluating Similarities Between Human and Chimpanzee DNA,” Jeffery Tomkins, ICC 2013 (ICR page)
The repeated 98% similarity claim is found to be a blatant lie in the end. The article’s conclusion:
It is clear that a chasm exists between the human and chimpanzee genomes. The common claim that they are nearly identical is very questionable… Reported high DNA sequence similarity estimates are based primarily on pre-selected and pre-screened biological samples and/or data. In addition, data that are too dissimilar to be conveniently aligned are typically omitted, masked and/or not reported. Furthermore, gap data from final alignments is also often discarded, further inflating final similarity estimates. This highly selective process driven by Darwinian assumptions produces the commonly touted 98% similarity figure for human-chimp DNA comparisons. Based on human chimp genome data, a more realistic analysis of the data provided in published secular reports indicates that the similarity may be as low as 70% genome-wide.
Out of Africa, or Out of Eden and Babel?
Is it possible that the six days of Genesis 1 in fact refer to something other than a simple ‘day’? Might the true sense of the text all along have carried with it a possible allegorical or, at least, undefined sense to it? In other words, might we replace ‘days’ in Exodus 20:11 with ‘eons’ as follows: “For in six ‘eons’ (?) Yahweh made the heavens and the earth and the sea, and everything in them…”? Continue reading “A Billion Years in a Genesis Day? The Sorrow People Don’t Know They’re Asking For”
Here we will continue our discussion from the previous article entitled “Peter’s Last Days Warning Part I.”. After writing that, I was flung off into much more research on these issues. This has only provoked me all the more, and convinced me of the critical significance of Peter’s last days warning for our time: Continue reading “Peter’s Last Days Warning – Part II”
Near the end of the apostle Peter’s life, he had a stark warning for the church. Nearly all of Peter’s second epistle is dedicated to communicating this warning. He states the issue most fully for the first time as follows: “For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty” (2 Peter 1:16). If we could see Peter in heaven right now, I think he would say: “Have you forgotten my warning? Are you keeping in mind what I told you to keep in mind?” Peter basically says just that: “And I will make every effort to see that after my departure you will always be able to remember these things.” (2 Peter 1:15, and see 2 Peter 3:1-2) Continue reading “Peter’s Last Days Warning Part I”
As you do not know the way the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with child, so you do not know the work of God who makes everything. (Ecclesiastes 11:5)
Not only does our current society in America and the West deny that “God makes everything:” worse, they don’t even acknowledge that God made anything. While there are plenty of frontal attacks that establish this atheistic stance (a HS football coach getting fired for praying on the field, a decorated soldier being demoted and severely threatened because she had a simple bible verse on her desk (?!)), it is just as often furthered by a ground swell which one can sense and feel that instills a kind of fear that says: ‘I’d better stay away from mentioning God here in this part of the report with my child … it’s sort of not allowed, I think, isn’t it?’ Continue reading “‘Remember Your Creator’ – The Salvation of the World Depends on It”
Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming?” (2 Peter 3:3)
I have some good news to share with you: God has an answer to the mocking of man.
Have you ever seen so much mocking and ridicule? It is so bad now that after a terrorist attack, the ‘progressive’ side of society ridicules even the statement: “We’ll be praying for you.” Often just the hint that God may have spoken or impressed something on you is met with ridicule. Continue reading “God’s Answer to the World’s Mockery: ‘Behold, He Comes!’”
One of the most powerful evidences for a young earth is its rapidly decaying magnetic field. Measurements taken from 1835 to 1965 reveal that the earth lost a whopping 8% in its magnetic field strength over those 130 years.1) More recent measurements confirm this exponential rate of decrease, at a rate of about 1.5% every 30 years.2) That means if you are 60 years old, in your own lifetime, the earth’s magnetic field decreased in strength by about 3%. Let us be glad the earth is not decreasing in size at such a rate! That is an astounding rate of loss for a planet-wide feature, which the old-earth paradigm requires to be billions of years old. Continue reading “Earth’s Rapidly Decaying Magnetic Field Says the Earth is Young”
 “Following Gauss, scientists continued to make global measurements of the field. Four decades ago, Keith McDonald and Robert Gunst (1967, 1968) compiled the results of such measurements from 1835 to 1965. They drew a startling conclusion: during those 130 years, the earth’s magnetic dipole moment had steadily decreased by over 8 percent!” (Humphreys, “Earth’s Magnetic Field,” (CRSQ 47, 2011), 194 ↩
 “Over those thirty years [1970 to 2000], about half of the energy that was lost from the dipole was transferred into multipole fields (up to ten pairs of magnetic poles of decreasing energy that point in different directions). However, the bottom line is that the overall energy of the entire field, which includes the energy of the dipole and all multi-pole fields, decreased by at least 1.25%, and perhaps as much as 1.57% (Humphreys, 2002)… If this rate of loss holds steady, then the field will lose half of all its energy in approximately 1500 years.” – (EMM, 17-18 ↩
How many of you are Mac fans out there? Windows fans? Any die-hard Linux hold outs? Well, before you start fighting with each other, let’s just clear the table: none of these operating systems can hold a candle to the human genome. I have so little space, so most of what follows will be key citations that illustrate this marvel.[link1] Hold on to your seats, ladies and gentlemen: Continue reading “Welcome to the Human Genome: The Most Advanced Computer Operating System in the Universe”